Terms and Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on www.peak-pets.com. Using this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Placing an order indicates your acceptance and the terms listed are subject to change at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted onto the site (see date at the foot of the page). Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
To order goods using this website you must (i) be at least 18 years of age, (ii) accept delivery within the UK, and (iii) only purchase goods for personal use. By placing an order with us, you represent to us that you are dealing as a consumer and that you are buying our goods for purposes unconnected to any trade, business, commercial or professional activity unless otherwise agreed with Peak Pet Products Ltd. You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any errors in the information you have provided until you click the [ Submit Order ] button. After you have submitted an order we will send you an order acknowledgement email containing details of the product(s) you have ordered. Please note that this email is merely an acknowledgement of your order and does not signify acceptance of your order. We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between us will only occur when we send you an email confirming your order and providing you with an invoice of the transaction. We reserve the right to decline any order that we have reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by Peak Pet Products Ltd, or for any other reason. Should this occur we will send you an email notifying you of our decision. Please note that we will not be required to provide you with an explanation.
Accuracy of Product Information and the Description of Goods
The intention of Peak Pet Products Ltd is that all information on the website should be as accurate and up to date as possible. However, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. Images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our site can be subject to change without notice and so are provided for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods.
Payment and Price
The total price payable for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order, whether or not the order has been confirmed. Prices may be subject to change if the price published for the goods is wrong. In all cases we will inform you of the correct price and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
You, the buyer, warrant that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the goods are correct, that the credit/debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient unused limit available to cover the cost of the goods. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo, Electron and Delta as forms of payment. You may also pay by cheque or postal order although we cannot dispatch the goods until payment has been cleared which can take at least 14 days. Finance terms may be available upon request. On the order form you must provide us with your exact billing address and telephone number and the address and phone number your credit card holder has on file for you. Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your order will only be processed once authorization of your credit card has been properly received. By placing an order, you, the buyer, consent to payment being charged to your credit/debit card account as provided on the order form. Title to the goods will pass to you, the buyer, on payment in full of the price of the goods. We will issue you with an electronic invoice once we have dispatched the goods to you.
Availability of Goods
All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we do not have available goods in stock for any reason, then we will not charge you for these and we will refund any money already paid for them.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices on our website are exclusive of delivery charges which will be added to the price of the products at our checkout. Delivery prices quoted are for most UK Mainland addresses. Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE) will incur additional charges (e-mail us for a quotation) and may also experience delivery delays. AM and Saturday deliveries are optional and will also incur additional charges. These can be obtained upon application.
You should note that we are only able to deliver to locations within the United Kingdom at present.] The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address you provide on the order form. Most stock items are delivered within 1-3 working days from clearance of payment. We will endeavor to deliver goods within the time stated. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. If Peak-Pets.com is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position and you should allow up to 14 days for dispatch of the goods. For delays of more than 14 days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the goods.
As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door you will be responsible for them. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order form and goods will not be left without a signature. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods, shortages or incorrect goods supplied must be noted on the delivery consignment note at the time of delivery.
Time Limitation for Notification of Claims
If goods arrive in a damaged condition you should make a note on the carrier’s delivery consignment note and it will be your responsibility to inform us within 7 days from delivery. It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery consignment note. Any shortages should be noted on the consignment note and it will be your responsibility to notify us within 10 days from delivery. If we supplied you with a product or goods other than ordered it is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods supplied within 7 days from delivery. Peak-Pets.com will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 10 days from the expected delivery date.
Product Guarantees – General
Unless otherwise stated, all Peak-Pets.com products are covered by the terms and conditions of the manufacturers guarantee for a period of 12 months. This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect and misuse. This guarantee is personal to the buyer, and is not assignable or otherwise transferable to any third party except with the prior written consent of Peak Pet Products Limited. Further information is available on request.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Our details Returns and Refunds policy is shown below, if you have any further queries, please call 0208 191 7452
If any goods we supply are found to be faulty within 28 days of the goods being delivered, we will arrange for the product to be replaced by an identical product. There will be no cost to you for this pick-up or delivery.
Goods Damaged in Transit or Incorrectly Delivered Goods
If your goods were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within 7 days of delivery. If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, then it is best to sign the delivery note accordingly. If we supplied you with a product or goods other than ordered it is your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods supplied within 7 days from delivery. Once we have been notified of any goods that have been damaged in transit or incorrectly delivered to you, [we shall arrange for the goods to be collected from you]. Once the damaged or incorrectly delivered goods are received back into our warehouse, we will issue a full refund to you via your original payment method. In the case of incorrectly delivered goods, same must be “as new” when collected by us eg. if you have opened the packaging to examine the goods you must not damage or mark the goods or packaging. The goods must not have been used or opened. The goods must be collected or returned with the original packaging. If these goods are collected or received back and not in this condition then the goods will be returned to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
Cancelling Your Order
If you have simply changed your mind about your order and you wish to return your goods, then you can do so provided you inform us of this decision within 7 working days following the day on which the goods are delivered. The goods must be “as new” (as defined above) when returned to us. Once you have informed us of your decision to return goods and we have issued you with an authorisation number to return the goods, you have 14 days to return the goods to us at your own expense. Once goods are received by Peak Pet Products Ltd, we will issue a full refund for the full cost of the goods and any initial delivery charge paid to your original payment method. Should you fail to return the goods then we reserve the right to charge you the full cost of recovering the goods. If goods are received back and are not in the condition referred to above, then we are unable to accept these under the above terms and the goods will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account. Please note that we cannot cancel your order where the goods were a special order to your specification or where the seal has been broken on any product. You must also take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession and not use them.
Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorization and a returns authorization number. The returns authorization is valid for up to 14 days only. Goods sent back without prior returns authorization will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
Promotions, Discounts & Competitions
Promotional discounts can only be applied before payment. Peak-Pets.com will not retrospectively reimburse any customer for a discount or offer they received post-purchase.
Discounts codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- The voucher can only be used on your first order with Peak-Pets.com and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- The voucher code will be received by email within 48 hours of signing up.
- The voucher code can be added in the ‘promotional code’ box in the basket.
- Your first transaction will be deemed the first transaction according to your full name, delivery address and email address.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
The voucher can only be used on in-stock items only.
- The voucher will not be reissued should you return your order to us.
- This promotion cannot be used with the purchase of gift vouchers.
- Only subscribers with a valid email address through a mainstream email provider are eligible. This excludes but is not limited to:
‘sharklasers.com’, ‘grr.la’, ‘guerrillamail.biz’, ‘guerrillamail.com’, ‘guerrillamail.de’, ‘guerrillamail.net’, ‘guerrillamail.org’, ‘guerrillamailblock.com’, ‘spam4.me’, ‘trbvm.com’, ’10minutemail.com’.
Full refund of the cost of the goods is wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorized only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns Department to check for completeness and correct product return.
Limitation of Liability
We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you, the buyer, for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we will not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to these terms and conditions if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following will be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:-
- Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
- War or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance or requisition;
- Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
- Import or export regulations or embargoes;
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes;
- Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery;
- Power failure or breakdown in machinery
If we are prevented from carrying out our obligations in the above circumstances, we will notify you in writing. If we are still prevented from carrying out our obligations 3 weeks from the date such notice was sent, then either party may give written notice to the other to cancel the contract. If the contract is cancelled in this way, we accept no liability to compensate you for any loss or damage caused by failure to perform. Except where you, the buyer are dealing as a consumer (as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) we do not give any warranty,
- guarantee or indemnity as to quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the goods. We will not be liable to you, the buyer, for any loss of profit or any indirect special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims which arise out of or in connection with the supply of goods other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1973.
The copyright in the material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Peak Pet Products Limited or its licensors. You may download or copy the content and other down-loadable items displayed on this website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to invest in our products with complete peace of mind, and so we offer a money back guarantee. If you don’t see a difference, we’ll give you your money back (that’s how confident we are that you will be)
How it Works…
1. All claims to be made directly by post to Peak Pet Products Ltd, 2 Hallsford Bridge Ind Est, Hook End, Ongar, Essex, CM5 9RB
2. Claims to be made by the end user. Claims by stockists/ agents will not be recognised.
3. Claims can only be made on the first purchase.
4. The maximum claim amount is £26.99 (One large pot of 120 tablets – enough to last any dog 4 weeks).
5. Claims can only be made if the supplement has been used as directed and for a condition that we specify that the product will help with. If you are having any troubles, please get in touch, we are on the journey together!
6. At the discretion of Peak Pet Products Ltd the end user may be offered:
- A full refund
- A complementary pack to continue the trial, after accepting a complementary pack no future claim can be made
7. All unused product or empty packaging must be returned along with the claim to Peak Pet Products Ltd, 2 Hallsford Bridge Ind Est, Hook End, Ongar, Essex, CM5 9RB
8. Payments will be made to the value of the products, not including any delivery charges.
9. Guarantee is not valid for purchases made at shows unless proof of purchase is available.
10. Only one claim per household.
11. Offer open to Mainland UK residents only.
12. Guarantee covers purchases directly from Peak-Pets.com only.
13. Claims must be accompanied by a letter of at least 100 words explaining why you are not satisfied with your purchase. This should include your dog’s breed, weight, the amount fed and the problem you wanted the product to help with and how you fed the product.
14. Peak Pet Products Ltd reserves the right to refuse a claim and/ or cancel the guarantee at any time.
15. Invalid or incomplete requests will not be honoured and the customer will not receive notice to this effect.
16. Refund offer applies solely to individuals, not to businesses or sellers of PeakPets products
17. In case of fraud Peak Pet Products Ltd reserves the right to claim repayment of the amount paid along with compensation for any other damages.
18. Peak Pet Products Ltd may at any time change these terms and conditions, so you should periodically visit this page to review the then current terms to which you are bound.
19. ALL claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase / online order number / phone order reference.
20. ALL claims must be accompanied by full daytime contact details.
21. Claims can be made against purchases of Joint Care, Calming, and Probiotic products only.
22. ALL claims must be made within 6 months of the date of purchase.
We may from time-to-time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if we do so will post any changes on the website. Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected. English law will apply to these terms and conditions, and the parties agree to submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Peak Pet Products Ltd (registered in the UK, number 09764991).
2 Hallsford Bridge Industrial Estate, Hook End, Ongar, CM5 9RB
VAT Number GB241077530
Last updated 25th January 2021