Using & Caring For Your PetWeighter
Instructions for use:
- Lift bowl from weight station by gently pulling the bottom of the bowl outward and upward on the sides of the padlock sign.
- Remove screw cap of base and fill with water or sand, sand and water, or ice cubes.
- Replace cap and gently tighten. Place bowl back onto weight station.
- To lock bowl onto weight station, align locked sign on bowl with locked sign on base. Push down gently.
- Do not keep in temperatures of below 5 degrees or in excess of 40 degrees celcius.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Clean base only using non-abrasive kitchen cleaners.
- Bowl is top rack dishwasher safe at temperatures up to 60 degrees celcius.
- Do not allow water to freeze in base.
- Do not drop
- Do not store food or water in base
Heavy when filled. Take care when lifting.
If chewed dispose of immediately. Seek medical advice if ingested. Lift assembled unit using bottom handles only. If small parts become loose, dispose of and replace.
Do not leave young children alone with the PetWeighter.
Bowl is made from food grade, high-strength plastic. Base is made from crack resistant plastic.